Instructions for Ordering a Transcript:
Transcripts of student records may be requested in person or in writing. Requests can be mailed, faxed, or emailed as a scanned attachment. All requests must contain an original handwritten signature and will only be released upon the written authorization of the student.
Written requests may be submitted by:
1) Completing the Transcript Request Form (preferred)†††††† download a transcript request form.
2) Mailing, faxing, or emailing a scanned letter to the Registrarís Office
Your letter must contain the following information:
1) Full Name
2) Student ID number (if known) or Date of Birth
3) Telephone number and/or email address
4) Dates of attendance or year of graduation
5) Address(es) to which the transcripts are to be mailed
6) *Student Signature*
7) Fee per copy payable by cash, check, or money order
Services and Fees:
Official Transcripts are printed on special watermarked paper and contain the college seal and the Registrarís signature. They are mailed in a sealed envelope and therefore cannot be faxed or sent electronically. Unofficial transcripts contain the same academic information, but are printed on plain paper and are not sealed and signed. Please check with the receiving institution to determine which type of transcript to send. Unofficial transcripts can be faxed or emailed as a PDF document.
Fee: $3.00 per Official Transcript. We accept cash, check, or money order made out to Bard College. We cannot charge to your student account or credit card. Payment can be sent to the address below if requests are submitted via fax or email. Unofficial transcripts are free.
Processing Time: Usually within 5 days and mailed using standard US Postal Service.
Please note: Transcripts will not be issued to anyone who has not met their financial obligations.
Attn: Registrarís Office
30 Campus Road
Annandale-on-Hudson, NY 12504
Phone: †††††††††† (845) 758-7458
Fax: ††††††††††††††† (845) 758-7036
Email: †††††††††††† email@example.com