|9:00 am - 10:30 am||Course consultation in faculty offices|
|11:00 am - 12:15 pm||Registration for Sophomore II, Juniors, and Seniors who are not graduating|
|1:30 pm - 3:00 pm||Registration for all First-Year Students, Sophomore I|
|3:15 pm - 4:15 pm||Registration in faculty offices for all students|
Please note the special directions (included in the course descriptions) for registering in Studio Art Classes, Photography Courses, and Writing Workshops
(1) Prior to registration, consult with your academic adviser and other faculty members about what courses you will be taking. Take into account the college graduation requirements, listed on page ii, when planning your courses.
(2) All faculty members will be in their offices for advising appointments and course consultation on the morning of registration from 9 am - 10:30 am. THE ACTUAL SIGNING OF REGISTRATION CARDS DOES NOT TAKE PLACE UNTIL 11:00 AM FOR SOPHOMORE II, JUNIORS, AND SENIORS and 1:30 PM FOR FIRST-YEARS AND SOPHOMORE I.
(3) Prior to the start of course registration at 11:00 am it is a good idea to have a list of courses you wish to take, as well as a list of alternatives in case you are not able to get into your first choices.
(4) Registration cards for first-year, transfer and rematriculating students will be distributed in campus mail boxes according to the following schedule:
(5) Students registering for over 20 credits will be billed $706.00 per credit for every credit over 20.
(6) Collect in advance any forms you may need on registration day from the Office of the Registrar, Ludlow 201. (On registration day forms will be available only in the Henderson Computer Centre.) These forms include:
(7) During the registration period have the instructor of each course sign your registration card. All faculty members will be centrally located (Olin, Language Center, Hegeman).
(8) After your registration card has been signed by faculty members have your adviser review and sign the card.
(9) Bring the completed registration card to the Henderson computer classroom where your registrations will be recorded and you will receive a print out of your schedule. Courses without faculty signatures will not be recorded. No registrations will be recorded without an adviser's signature.
If anything goes wrong on registration day you should talk to one of the following people:
(1) You are unable to sign up for a full load of courses (16 credits) on registration day. Turn in your registration card with WHATEVER YOU HAVE signed up for by the end of registration day. You can always add more courses later using an add/drop form, and at least you will be registered.
(2) You cannot find your adviser on registration day. Talk to Dean Levine, John Pruitt, Robert Martin, Peter Gadsby, or Ellen Jetto.
(3) You lose your registration card. Go to the Henderson Computer Centre.
(4) You want to change your adviser. Pick up a Change of Adviser form, have your new adviser sign the form, and return it to the Office of the Registrar.
(5) You want to register for a tutorial. No special from is needed. The special form is used only at pre-registration in December and May. Use the designated space on the registration card; be sure to indicate the number of credits.