9:00 am to 12:00 noon - Advising Appointments, Faculty Offices
1:30 pm to 2:30 pm - Centralized Registration for First-Year, Transfer, and Rematriculating students only.
Directions for Registering
(1) Prior to registration, consult
with your academic adviser and other faculty members about what
courses you will be taking. Take into account the college graduation
requirements, when planning your courses.
(2) All faculty members will be
in their offices for advising appointments and course consultation
on the morning of registration from 9 am - 12:00 noon. THE ACTUAL
SIGNING OF REGISTRATION CARDS DOES NOT TAKE PLACE UNTIL 1:30 PM..
Returning students start registration and drop/add at 2:30 pm.
(3) Prior to the start of course
registration itself at 1:30 it is a good idea to have a list of courses
you wish to take, as well as a list of alternatives in case you
are not able to get into your first choices.
(4) Registration cards will be distributed in campus
mail boxes on September 2nd one hour before the beginning of registration at 1:30. CSP students
should see Karen Becker for cards.
(5) Students registering for over
20 credits will be billed $678.00 per credit for every credit
(6) Collect in advance any forms
you may need on registration day from the Office of the Registrar,
Ludlow 201. (On registration day forms will be available only
in the Henderson Computer Centre.) These forms include:
(7) During the registration period
have the instructor of each course sign your registration card.
All faculty members will be centrally located in Olin, the Olin Language
Center, and Hegeman.
(8) After your registration card
has been signed by faculty members have your adviser review and
sign the card.
(9) Bring the completed registration card to the Henderson computer classroom where your registrations will be recorded and you will receive a print out of your schedule. Courses without faculty signatures will not be recorded. No registrations will be recorded without an adviser's signature.
IF THERE ARE PROBLEMS
If anything goes wrong on registration
day you should talk to one of the following people:
Dean Stuart Levine, Ludlow 202, x-7421
Associate Dean Robert Martin, Ludlow 210, x-7419
Associate Dean John Pruitt, x-7340
Registrar Ellen Jetto, Henderson Computer Centre
Lower College Advising, Peter Gadsby - Henderson
Some Common Registration Problems
(1) You are unable to sign up
for a full load of courses (16 credits) on registration day.
Turn in your registration card with WHATEVER YOU HAVE signed up
for by the end of registration day. You can always add more courses
later using an add/drop form, and at least you will be registered.
(2) You cannot find your adviser
on registration day. Talk to Dean Levine, John Pruitt, Robert
Martin, Peter Gadsby, or Ellen Jetto.
(3) You lose your registration
card. Go to the Henderson Computer Centre.
(4) You want to change your adviser.
Pick up a Change of Adviser form, have your new adviser sign the
form, and return it to the Office of the Registrar.
(5) You want to register for
a tutorial. No special from is needed. The special form is
used only at pre-registration in December and May. Use the designated
space on the registration card; be sure to indicate the number