(1) A minimum of 124 credits; at least 64 of which must be taken at Bard.
(2) A minimum of 40 credits outside the division of major. First-Year Seminar counts for 8 of the 40 credits.
(3) Every student must pass a Quantitative course.
(4) Every student must take two semesters of First-Year Seminar. Transfer students may be exempt.
(5) Every student must be promoted to the Upper College by passing moderation.
(6) Every student must complete an acceptable senior project.
(7) Distribution requirement: one course from each of the distribution areas and a Q course.